Bronchial Infections - Ginseng Differences and Benefits-How to Choose the Best Ginseng for Your NeedsGinseng is known as an adaptogenic herb. An adaptogen is an herb that regulates and helps the body handle stress and maintain vitality. Adaptogens are used for long term revitalization and not for immediate energy like central nervous system stimulants such as caffeine.
Ginseng is Grown in Many Parts of the WorldThe roots are the art institute of portland used for all Ginseng products. Each variety has its own health benefits. Ginseng benefits are cumulative. Taking the herb for several months to a year is far more effective than short-term doses. Ginsengs are used in many Eastern formulas to complement other herbs. We have written a humorous anecdote on Bronchial Infections to make it's reading more enjoyable and interesting to you. This way you learn there is a funny side to Bronchial Infections too!
Ginseng in general provides energy to all body systems, is a stimulant for brain and memory centers, helps lower cholesterol and regulates sugar use in the body. Ginseng also promotes regeneration from stress and fatigue. All Ginsengs contain measurable amounts of germanium, a trace mineral also in mushrooms. It was at the spur of the moment that we ventured to write something about Bronchial Infections. Such is the amount of matter that is available on Bronchial Infections.
American Ginseng (Also Called Panax Quinquefolius, Xi Yan Shen) is a Yin TonicYin tonics are cooling and slowing in nature. American Ginseng is used in China for fevers and for exhaustion due to chronic wasting diseases. It is also used for coughs related to lung weaknesses (such as tuberculosis, bronchial infections or asthma.)
- Use Siberian Ginseng in my 'Old Dog Formula' to increase the circulation to the butt muscles and lower spine.
- I once had a client who came in regularly for Old Dog Formula for their two very aged shelties.
- I noticed that they came in a bit more regularly than they should for the dosage I had recommended.
- When I asked them about it, they confessed that they were also using the product with fabulous results.
- I like it too and use it occasionally for gardening season.
Siberian Ginseng (Also Called Eleuthero or Eleutherococcus Senticosus) Comes from ChinaIt is known for its long-term energy effects on the adrenal glands and circulation. In this day and age, most of our American population is overtaxing their adrenal glands with excess stress. There are just too many tasks enticing us to utilize our available time. We are spending less and less time with our families and doing what nourishes us (our Life Purpose or God Path.) Siberian Ginseng is a yang tonic herb, so it stimulates fast, hot, male energy type of function. Siberian Ginseng has been used for rheumatic complaints, low vitality, and weak liver and kidney energy for about 2000 years. It is considered less heating (less yang) than the Panax varieties (therefore safer.)
Panax is Rich in Phyto-Hormones for Both Men and Women's ProblemsFor men it helps in the formation of 5 steps to cure bronchitis forever it protects against breast cancer, hence the term adaptogenic (it will adapt to the needs of the body no matter what is needed and no matter what sex.) For this reason, Panax also fits into the aphrodisiac category. Panax Ginseng is used for enhancing the immune system, impotence and premature ejaculation, poor sleep and nervous exhaustion. It is especially useful for older bodies with debilitating conditions.
- Ginseng comes in two varieties, red and white.
- Red Ginseng is cured by steaming which gives it its color and yang attributes.
- So, next time you go to the health food store, don't just ask for Ginseng, be specific.
Wild Ginseng, from Manchuria, is Considered the Best, but is Extremely ExpensiveFor centuries in the East, top-grade Ginseng roots have been valued more than gold. We were furnished with so many points to include while writing about Bronchitis breathing machine we were actually lost as to which to use and which to discard!
Panax Ginseng, (Also known as Asian Ginseng, Korean Ginseng, Chinese Ginseng, Ren Shen, Xi Yang Shen, or Say Yang Sum), grown in Korea is the broadest spectrum of all adaptogenic herbs. It is also considered one of the most prized and expensive herbs. Panax ginseng stimulates both long and short-term energy, so is know as a yang tonic replenishing Qi (energy.) The results of one reading this composition is a good understanding on the topic of Bronchial Infections. So do go ahead and read this to learn acute bacterial bronchitis Infections.
- Contraindications: Panax, meaning panacea, is NOT universally applicable in every illness like its name implies.
- Yang Ginsengs should not be taken during acute inflammatory disease or for bronchitis.
- Use the yin American Ginseng for bronchitis.
- The yang Ginsengs are used in combination with other herbs to temper their powerful nature.
- Sometimes, what we hear about Bronchial Infections can prove to be rather hilarious and illogical.
- This is why we have introduced this side of Bronchial Infections to you.